- “Polygenic Risk Scores in Diverse Populations” University of California Berkeley, Berkeley CA (virtual guest lecture), 2020.
- “Introduction to Genetic Epidemiology” Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk VA (virtual guest lecture), 2020.
- “Considerations for polygenic risk scores in diverse and admixed populations” Methods and Ideas in Cardiovascular Epidemiology (MICE) Seminars, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore MD (virtual seminar), 2020.
- “Current State of Risk Prediction Literature” Genomic Medicine XII: Genomics and Risk Prediction, Silver Spring MD 2019.
- “Diversity in Genomics Research: What we can do better” Analysis in Multimodal Cohorts Workshop, Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, San Francisco CA, 2018.
- “Improved strategies along the pipeline for genomic research in diverse populations” Department of Human Genetics Pymatuning Retreat, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh PA, 2018.
- “How we can do better: genetic epidemiology of diverse admixed populations” Genetics across Diverse Populations: Integration into Everyday Life, Stanford University, Stanford CA, 2018.
- “Genetic characterization of admixed populations within the Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE)-II Study demonstrates wide spectrum of diversity” Stanford Center for Computational, Evolutionary, and Human Genomics (CEHG), Stanford CA, 2017.
- “Leveraging large-scale diverse multi-ethnic data to improve precision medicine for all” Illumina Array Seminar: San Francisco, San Francisco CA, 2016.
- “Participant privacy in a large multi-ethnic consortium: exercises and thoughts in the PAGE-II Consortium” NIH/NHGRI Aggregate Genomics Workshop, Rockville MD, 2016.
- Wojcik GL. (invited session) “Challenges in the Transferability of Polygenic Risk Scores to Diverse Populations” Society for Epidemiologic Research (SER), Boston MA (virtual), 2020.
- Wojcik GL. “Application of European-derived polygenic risk score to admixed populations reveals strong biases by ancestry” American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), Houston TX, 2019.
- Wojcik GL. (invited session) “Improved strategies to leverage complex genetic architecture for trait mapping in diverse admixed populations” American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), Orlando FL, 2017.
- Wojcik GL, Graff M, Haessler J, Belbin GM, Sorokin EP, Bustamante CD, Gignoux CR, Kenny EE, PAGE-II Study. “Testing the generalizability of current GWAS findings within the multi-ethnic PAGE-II Study” Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, Austin TX, 2017.
- Wojcik GL. (invited panelist) “The Meaning of Race: Examining the Role of Race and Ethnicity in Genomic Research and Medicine” ELSI Congress, Farmington CT, 2017.
- Wojcik GL, Marie C, Mychaleckyj J, Rich SS, Concannon P, Haque R, Kirkpatrick BD, Petri Jr. WA, Duggal P. “Genetic links between symptomatic Entamoeba histolytica infection and inflammatory bowel disease” American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH), Atlanta GA, 2016.
- Wojcik GL, Nishimura K, Reiner A, Hodonsky C, Shringarpure S, Belbin G, Conomos MP, Haessler J, Thornton TA, Laurie C, Hindorff L, James R, Haiman C, LeMarchand L, Matise T, Buyske S, Thyagarajan B, Carlson C, Loos R, North KE, Avery C, Kooperberg C, Bustamante CD, Gignoux CR, Kenny EE, on behalf of the PAGE Study. “Large-scale characterization of admixed populations and extensions of admixture mapping within the Population Architecture using Genomics and Epidemiology (PAGE)-II Study” American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG), Vancouver BC, 2016.
- Wojcik GL, Mondal D, Alam M, Mychaleckyj J, Rich S, Concannon P, Haque R, Petri WA, Duggal P. “Age-dependent genetic associations with Cryptosporidium infection in Bangladeshi children” American Society of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene (ASTMH), Atlanta GA, 2012.